Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CST
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Walk in visits by appointment only!
At the Front
430 Rose Lane Columbia, KY 42728
tel: (270) 384-1965
Toll-Free: (866) 213-3946
fax: (270) 384-1443
PAYMENT:The following forms of payment are accepted by At the Front. All orders must be paid in full before shipping.
1. MASTERCARD, VISA, or AMERICAN EXPRESS: (We do not and will never accept Discover Card.)
2. MONEY ORDERS or CERTIFIED CHECKS. Please make bank drafts/money orders payable to AT THE FRONT.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS. NO BUSINESS CHECKS.
NO C.O.D.'s (Cash on Delivery)
NO WESTERN UNION
NO THIRD PARTY PURCHASES
PRICING: All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Prices do not include shipping. Prices are always subject to change without notice. Sale prices are in effect for the specified time period only. Misprints and errors in our catalog or website prices will not be honored. We frequently offer better prices at shows and reenactments. After the event, catalog prices go back into effect.
AVAILABILITY: Please feel free to call or check our website for the most up to date information on product availability. The website has the most up to date inventory information (we update it almost every day or as soon as new items become available).
DEALER PRICES:We no longer blanket "dealer prices" on our products. Large quantities may be eligible for discount. Call or email with your needs and we can quote you.
BACKORDERS: We do not offer back orders unless we are certain that item will be restocked with in a few weeks or days time.
LAYAWAY/ PAYMENT PLANS:We do not offer them.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES: If the product is in any way unsatisfactory, displeasing, does not fit, or misbehaves, ship it back in the original condition within 10 days for a refund or exchange. (The item needs to be shipped within 10 days. Especially with international orders we realize that it may take a few more to reach us.)
Refunds will be made via the original method of payment, excluding shipping and handling charges.
CHARGEBACKS: Any customer who fails to contact us before filing a chargeback dispute with their credit card company will be permanently cut off. If your order has a problem or fails to arrive, we will gladly try to resolve the issue- but we have to be aware of it in order to do so! In the past 18 years, the only chargebacks that have been justified are those involving the use of a stolen credit card. Lately, they have been used by impatient types or those who feel the need to show us "who's boss". Abusing your chargeback privileges will result in you being banned from our business forever.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES: The customer is responsible for all return and exchange shipping charges, unless we shipped the wrong item. No items will be exchanged until the shipping charges are paid!
Wrong item = We shipped you an item other than what you ordered, or a defective item. In these cases, we we will reimburse your cost to return the item to us. If you order a size 44 Field Jacket, and that's what we send, it's the correct item even if you later realize that you wear a size 50. If you order a 44 and we send you a 50, then it's the "wrong item". However, we will not reimburse expedited shipping charges without prior approval.
Incorrect addresses and redirected packages: If your address is incomplete (no apartment number, wrong zip code, etc.,) or you contact UPS and have the package re-directed to another address (work, home, etc), then UPS charges us $15. These charges will be billed to you automatically. Incomplete address or package redirection = $15!
Defective items: If you have a problem with an item (missing button, loose zipper, etc) please contact us first as it may be more practical (in time and money) to send you the part(s) it needs. If you have 2 left sleeves, then that's another matter.
We do NOT accept returns under the following conditions:
1. The order was received by the customer more than 10 days previous to it being shipped back to us. If it takes 60 days to realize that the pants are too small, there is a problem, but it is not ours to solve.
2. The item has been modified. (Patches sewn on, a garment has been tailored, item has been painted or stripped)
3. The item has been used. Tried-on is not the same thing. By all means, try it on, but once you've run around the block or climbed Kilimanjaro with it, it's yours. Also, if it isn't fitting easily, don't force it onto your body. Send it back for a larger size.
4. The item has been washed.
5. The item has been mutilated, destroyed, or in some way obliterated by the customer due to ticks, anger-management issues, chemical imbalance, drug-induced tantrum, general purpose pissy-fit, or the desire to see if it is possible to take apart and put back together again.
6. If there is no copy of the sales receipt. If you have lost it, call us, we'll probably work it out. If there is no copy of the receipt, we will simply send it back to you.
7. If the item was sold as a "closeout", it is not returnable.
8. The item was bought at a show from the close outs/defects we only take to shows. If you bought a bunch of $1.00 patches or a pair of defective boots and then try to return them for the regular stock we offer, we will just return them to you with a bill for shipping them back.
All international packages are shipped via UPS Worldwide or via US Post's Express Mail Service (EMS). We ship Monday through Friday with either service. The rates are much more expensive than US shipping! ALL ORDERS, NO MATTER HOW, SMALL MUST BE SHIPPED VIA ONE OF THESE SERVICES!
Orders shipped to addresses outside the United States will probably be charged customs duites and taxes by the receiving country. These are typically 25-30% of the value of the order. These charges are the customers' responsibility. We have no control over this. We will NOT send packages as "gifts" or "no value". If this is unacceptable and you are unwilling to pay your duties, DON'T ORDER! If you refuse duties and the package is returned to us, we will NOT refund any of the shipping charges or fees related to the return. No exceptions.
We will not use the cheaper services (Global Priority and Surface) due to a lack of tracking numbers. It has proven too tempting for fraud in the past. UPS & EMS keep everybody honest. EMS (Express Mail Service with the US Post Office) Basic cost for EMS starts at a one pound rate which is $35.00. Yes- if you only need one patch it still must ship this method. Canada is a bit less. UPS Worldwide UPS's rates are now usually competitive with EMS.